Setup Menus in Admin Panel
Congratulations on your acceptance into iArt Institute, USA’s elite AP* Studio Art program. This advanced, college-level course will require serious work and dedication as an artist and student.
I am aware of the criteria for the AP* Studio Art course, and I agree to accept the responsibility for the preparation needed to complete the course. This includes:
Being a serious artist and completing all art projects on time
Working closely with the teacher and following the teacher’s instructions
When preparing final portfolio, I must prepare to mail out five original works which have been approved by the teacher for the portfolio and have all 24 works digitally ready and uploaded as 3 MB (maximum) jpeg files (12 Breadth, 12 Concentration) plus a Written Commentary for the Concentration section
Agreeing to an honor code of original work.
I am aware of the criteria for the AP* Studio Art course, and I agree to help my child work to be successful in the course. I will help organize study time and encourage my child when the pressures of the course begin to build. I will communicate with the teacher any concerns about the course or any learning problems that need to be addressed. I understand that my student will be creating college-level work.
This course will be conducted under an honor code. All students will be expected to do their own work. Violating this code could give students an unfair academic advantage and will result in the student being removed from the course. All artwork submitted towards the AP* Studio Art portfolio must be original and must not be a direct copy of another photograph or artwork. Work inspired by another person’s work must be significantly altered and cannot be a direct copy. In addition, having anyone other than the student work directly on the student’s art will be considered cheating and will not be permitted.
Submission for an AP* Studio Art portfolio is mandatory for AP* course credit. Students who find they cannot keep up with the pace of the course or are not working to their full potential will be given an opportunity to withdraw at the discretion of the instructor. The completed art portfolio will be due the first week in May for submission.
For immediate online registration, tuition is payable in full with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. The transaction will take place over a secure Internet connection; your personal information and credit card number will be encrypted so it cannot be read by anyone except the professional staff of Advanced Art USA. If you prefer, you may elect to register by phone by calling our customer service number at 201-224-0307.
We’re absolutely confident that you will enjoy and benefit from our programs, and your paid registration guarantees a place for you. Because that place cannot be filled after the registration cut-off date, if circumstances do force you to withdraw, the following refund policies apply:
- If you cancel up to two business days prior to the start of the workshop, you are entitled to a full credit toward another program (valid for six months) OR a full refund less an administrative and cancellation fee (20% of the course tuition fee).
- No refunds will be given less than two business days prior to the start of the class
- Program credits must be applied to another iArt Institute program registration within six months. Credits cannot be changed into refunds.
- If we cancel or reschedule a course, you are entitled to a full credit or refund without any assessment of administrative fees.
- In order to cancel your registration, you must notify us by email at email@example.com; refund calculations will be based on the date/time the email is received by us. Your email message must include: your full name, the name of program, and your return email address.
- Failure to “attend” class, failure to submit assignments, and/or notifying the instructor DOES NOT constitutes official cancellation.
- Refunds take 4-6 weeks to process, and will only be given via the same form of payment you used when registering.